2017 Procter & Gamble Internship Opportunity
Procter & Gamble (P&G) South Africa is now taking applications for Production Technician Internship opportunities.
Candidates will be required to work on a full time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
The key focus will be to develop the candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment. The successful candidate will be based at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Spartan.
What does P&G Offer?
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- A flexible & challenging career for you
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Business responsibility from day one
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- Interesting and diverse assignments
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in your growth and career
- A high-performing and stimulating environment
- Embracing diversity
- Fun work place and colleagues
- Matric Certificate or relevant N3 equivalent ONLY
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Green Barcoded ID or Smartcard ID is essential
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment