About Centurion Akademie
- Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, No. 101 of 1997. Registration no. 2001/HE07/003.
- Provisionally registered as a private college in terms of Section 31(3) of the CET Act and regulation 12(4)(b) to offer the Report 191/190 part- qualifications listed thereon until 31 December 2022. Registration no: 2016/FE07/006.
- Accredited by Umalusi, Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training. Accreditation no.15FET02 00014
VISION AND MISSION
Our Vision: We strive to be a leader in a career-orientated education and training field in the private higher education sector to equip students with the required knowledge and skills to meet the growing economic and social demands of South Africa.
Our Mission: Through the holistic development of expertise and the transfer of knowledge, skills, innovation and creativity we ensure that students are equipped for the competitive and changing work environment.
Centurion Akademie Courses Offered
CA CONNECT REGISTRATION
For full access to the Centurion Academy Moodle LMS, you’ll need to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
After a student has registered on CA-connect, the applicable lecturer will assign the correct subjects.
How to register:
- Click on the Create new account button and fill out the New Account form with your correct details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (NB! Ensure that you use a correct email address!)
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. If your email client does not allow links, copy and paste the link into a web browser to continue.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
Centurion Akademie Vacancies
Centurion Akademie Contact Details