CUT Graduate School Master’s Education Programme
- Support for research design, methodology, literature review and science writing.
- Preparation and assistance with funding applications.
- Support to read one conference paper at faculty’s prestige research day.
- Participation in Research and Development’s “five- minute conference- presentation”.
- Exposure to the scientific world of research.
- Successful completion of studies in residential period.
- The value of grants/ project support, for all programmes above, over a three-year period, are obtainable from the Research and Development Plan 2014 to 2020, and is awarded on a competitive basis.
- The number of grants available is subject to the annual institutional budget.
Contact Details For More Enquires
|Staff Member||Designation / Position||Tel Nr||Office||Profile|
|Prof. Laetus O.K. Lategan||Director: Research Development and Postgraduate Studies||+27 (0)51 507 3336||Dirk Coetzee Building, Room 024|
|Ms Edith (KEM) Sempe||Deputy Director: Research Development and Postgraduate Studies||+27 (0)51 507 4171||Dirk Coetzee Building, Room 21.A|
|Ms Sandra Nel||Secretary to the Director: RD & PGS||+27 (0)51 507 3279||Dirk Coetzee Building, Room 028|
|Ms Riana Dessels||Research Officer: Research Administration||+27 (0)51 507 3117||Dirk Coetzee Building, Room 025|