Diesel Mechanic Apprentice 2017 In South Africa
Raubex (Pty)Ltd seeks to appoint twenty (20) suitably qualified candidates as apprentices for the 2017 intake.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science- Mathematical Literacy will not be accepted.
- Pass mark of at least 50% for both Maths and Physical Science (Provide proof).
- Alternatively; N2 with applicable subjects for Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- Willing to relocate to location of training- Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Cape Region and the Free State.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Medically fit and healthy, as per Medical Examination.
- A Valid Driver’s Licence-Code 08.
- Own Transport.
- No criminal record.
Conditions for selection:
- Preference will be given to top academic achievers.
- A comprehension test will be conducted on all applicants.
- Submission of all supporting documents is mandatory: -Certified copy of the highest qualification.
-Certififed copy of recent marks/academic track record.
-Certified ID copy.
-Certified Driver’s Licence copy.
Duties to be performed are trade-specific.
Closing Date: 28 November 2016