Direct Sales Representative Job in South Africa November 2016
Career recruitment : Direct Sales Representative Vacancy in South Africa 2016
Employment Position : The Citizen Latest Jobs
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Industria West|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Direct Sales Rep|
The Citizen currently has a vacancy for a direct sales representative in its sales department. The suitable candidate will be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking team, and be responsible for selling advertising opportunities to direct advertisers.
It is the ideal opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated person with a passion for sales. The successful candidate will report directly to the sales manager.
Requirements for the position
- Minimum qualification – national senior certificate (grade 12) or similar
- Minimum of six years’ experience in a direct sales environment, related to the specific portfolio which will be discussed during the interview
- Sales or marketing diploma (IMM/AAA) will be an advantage
- Market knowledge and insight
- Strong customer service ability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain business relationships
- Proven references in terms of client basis within the portfolio field
- Be able to cold canvass and must be target-driven
- Strong admin and planning skills and computer literate
- Proven experience on digital sales
- Tenacity and initiative
- Own reliable transport – drivers licence not negotiable
- Own cell phone
- Ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Grow existing and new business by effectively identifying new opportunities
- Needs analysis
Please send suitable applications with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference in subject line – Direct Sales Representative.
Closing date for applications – 25 November 2016.
Preference will be given to individuals who will add to the diversity of the organisation.
The Citizen reserves the right not to fill this position.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you do not receive feedback within 14 days from the closing date.