Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship at BAT
British American Tobacco (BAT) invites applications for Fitting & Turning Apprenticeships in Heidelberg. The purpose of this opportunity is assist candidates to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to be certified competent as an Artisan (Mechanical).BAT is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
How to apply
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Mechanical / Instrumentation).
- Assist artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to the development plan.
- Demonstrate competence against the AgriSeta Curriculum Ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interactive personal style.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team outputs
- Matric/Grade 12
- N3 – Mechanical or Technical Matric or equivalent trade applicable subjects.
How to apply
Applications close on 30 November 2016. Click here to apply online