Internship Programme at Community Schemes Ombud Service
CSOS is an equal opportunity employer and would therefore be guided by the principles of Employment Equity when considering the applications. CSOS upholds the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
Reference No: CSOS/INT/10/2016/
Stipend: R5 500.00 per month
- Applicants must be South African graduates in any one of the fields specified below and must be at least 18 to 30 years old.
- Successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement.
- Human Resources – JHB Head Office
- Legal Head Office – JHB Head Office
- Marketing Head Office – JHB Head Office
- Records Administrators – JHB Head Office
- Administrators – Gauteng, KZN and Western Cape
- Assistant Board Secretary – JHB Head Office
Enquiries: Ms Lind Sibiya„ Acting Executive Manager: Corporate Services, tel: (010) 593-0533.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 28 November 2016.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications and ID, must be addressed to the Acting Executive Manager Corporate Services, Ms. Lindi Sibiya, Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS) and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Applicants must clearly indicate which of the Provinces they are applying for.
CSOS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) through the filling of positions, Candidates whose appointment will promote represeritivity will receive preference. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a competency assessment, enter into a performance agreement and be subject to security clearance procedures.
Should you not hear from us within a period of 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.