SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR: T.A.S.K LEVEL 14 X2 2016
The Road Accident Fund is looking for the services and skills of qualified individuals within its Head Office for the position in sap basis administrator
Salary: Total cost to company of the package applicable to this position is at salary range of
R626 904.00 – R738 104.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Ref no: 22022016SBA
Loction: Pretoria (head office)
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the SAP Operations Manager, the successful candidate’s responsibility will be to ensure efficient SAP system/ server administration and SAP User administration.
Key Performance Areas
• Ensure working condition of the SAP system by installing to the required standards/ configuration.
• Work together with the Server administrators to make sure that server is designed and setup
according to SAP best practice.
• Ensure that periodic backups are taken.
• Establish backup and recovery processes for SAP.
• Perform SAP system capacity management and provide forecasting information.
• Ensure effective user profile maintenance.
• Designs policies for Notes Application and Package Implementation.
• Define and design various clients like Test Client based on customer implementation strategy.
• Prepare reports on incidents and SLA violation.
• Prepare a process documentation and end user documentation for training End users.
• Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
• Provide status reports for projects to management.
Qualifications and Experience
• SAP Basis/ Technology Certification is a must.
• 4 year Diploma (B Tech) or University Degree in the field of Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Systems is an added advantage.
• 3 – 5 years of IT experience and 3 years of SAP Basis administration is ideal.
• UNIX & Oracle DB administration is an added advantage.
• +- 2 Full implementations.
• +- 2 Support Package Upgrades.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
• Documentation skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Knowledge of SAP Basis administration and Database.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 22 November 2016
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades; email address is Zama.Recruitment@raf.co.za OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
2. Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
3. Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
4. Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
Email Applications to: