Senior Java Developer Job Vacancy in Cape Town 2016
EOH Recruitment Solutions Employment Position in South Africa Nov/Dec 2016
Senior Java Developer Career recruitment in South Africa 2016
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer to join our expanding IT and development team. You will participate in defining technical solutions and code architectures. You will also be responsible for development and delivery of production-ready code.
We are working on projects that use cutting-edge technology, as a company, we are very focused on delivering market-changing online services. You will be one of the experts contributing to those goals with your professional knowledge, expertise and work ethic.
You will be working in a fast paced organisation using Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver excellent solutions for our demanding customer service and operations requirements.
- Delivery of end to end projects on your own and in multi-person teams;
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team;
- Maintaining a high level of productivity and code quality;
- To work as part of a team without close supervision;
- Working with / Acting Project Lead to deliver successful projects;
- Review code of other developers to insure optimal code structure and adherence to company coding standards.
Skills and experience:
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum five years software development experience;
- Four+ years’ experience with Java with one year in Spring;
- Four+ years’ experience with MS SQL;
- One+ years’ experience with ESB amp; JMS in a SOA application;
- Evidence of Application Architecture and Design Skills and a practical understanding of Design Patterns;
- Competent development capability with complex, high-transaction, mission critical systems with web front-ends;
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 client side technologies and architectural requirements (eg, Ajax, Air, Silverlight, etc.);
- Experience working with large data set with at least one million records;
- Experience of developing high and complex transaction systems;
- Experience of large-team development in integrated environments (e.g. Eclipse) using managed source control systems (e.g. Subversion);
- Possess a good understanding of test-driven development practices and practical knowledge of using various xUnit frameworks.
Liesl de BRuyn