Senior Paid Search Executive job in South Africa Nov 2016
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
We’re looking for a senior paid search executive (PPC/SEA) to ensure that our paid search strategy is in line with and complements the overall marketing strategy. The successful candidate will manage our various paid search accounts for different territories in multiple languages and liaise with marketing directors.
Your role as senior paid search executive will include:
- Daily monitoring of multiple paid search accounts (e.g. AdWords)
- Reporting on performance
- Optimisation of paid search campaigns, ensuring that changes achieve increased performance and efficiency
- Working on ongoing account restructuring project
- Developing ideas and strategies under the guidance of the digital marketing manager (SEA) to improve performance
- Providing training and guidance for paid search executive(s)
This is a permanent position, subject to passing a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment depends on a personal interview and satisfactory references.
Salary and benefits:
You will be paid a competitive salary as well as agreed day-to-day work-related expenses; the exact salary depends upon your experience and will be discussed with you during the interview.
To apply, please click the link below and provide a two-page CV and a cover letter.
Projects Abroad is a volunteer organisation recruiting young people from throughout the world, including the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas.
Annually we send over 10,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 30 developing countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in fields such as medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation. We’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world.
- Be a South African resident or have a valid working visa
- Be a university graduate
- Have at least two years’ experience working with Google AdWords
- Have experience with Google AdWords Editor
- Have experience with Google Analytics
- Be fluent in English
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a confident user of Microsoft Excel
Preferred (but not required) experience and/or qualifications:
- Completed AdWords Advanced Search module
- Experience working in display advertising (AdWords or other platforms)