SWEAT Candidate Attorney Opportunity 2017
SWEAT seeks to appoint a Project Officer to be based in Cape Town.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate involve assisting various supervising attorneys with litigation, and attending to work that is generally required of a candidate attorney in a law practice.
- An LLB (or equivalent) degree
- An interest in human rights law, social justice and litigation
- Oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team
- Drafting skills
- A valid driving licence
- Legal status to work in South Africa
- Have completed Practical Legal Training course
- Proficiency in another official South African language
To apply, submit the documents listed below to Stacey-Leigh Manoek email@example.com
- Covering letter motivating why you have the necessary qualifications, skills and experience for the position
- Names and contact details of three referees
- Detailed CV and copies of your academic transcript/s
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal
SWEAT reserves the right not to make an appointment, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Sex Workers Legal Defence Centre is the legal unit of SWEAT, which is duly accredited by the Law Society of South Africa.
For more about Sex Worker Education and Advocacy Taskforce refer to www.sweat.org.za