Total Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2017
What bursaries are offered?
We offer bursaries to learners who require financial assistance for full time tuition at an FET college or a university in order for them to achieve a formal qualification e.g. a certificate, diploma or degree.
The aim of the bursary programme is to:
- Enhance youth development and employability
- Create a pool of talent to feed into the Young Talent Graduate programme
- Create a skills pool for scares and critical skills required by the company.
We offer bursaries in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical. Industrial and Civil)
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resources
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Law and Corporate Governance
- Health and Safety
Who is eligible to apply?
Priority consideration for bursaries is given to previously disadvantaged South Africa students who have successfully completed their Grade 12 with a university exemption.
Bursaries are also provided to students in their third year studies provided they have achieved an average of 65% or greater for years 1 and 2 and require funding to continue their studies.
To be eligible learners should not be receiving any financial assistance from another institution or company.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 23.
What does the bursary cover?
- Tuition fees
- Books and stationery
How to Apply
Closing Date: 30 November 2016