Tshwane University Of Technology 2018 Application
You must have a valid e-mail address to make use of the electronic application.
If you do not have one, you can obtain one from free e-mail providers such as www.gmail.com, www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com.
The Closing Dates for Applications:
- 15 Mayfor courses that start in July of the same year.
- 15 Junefor Correctional Services Management, Dental Technology, Biomedical Technology, B Tech Nursing, Medical
Orthotics and Prosthetics, Policing, Pharmacy and Radiography, Road Traffic
and Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing.
- 15 Junefor all international applicants
- 31 JulyAgriculture: Animal Production, Agriculture: Commercial Mixed Farming, Agriculture: Crop Production, Agriculture: Development and Extension, Analytical Chemistry, Architecture: Professional, Dental Assisting, Biokinetics, Biotechnology, Business Communication, Clinical Technology, Economic Management Analysis, Engineering: Civil, (B Tech’s), Engineering: Chemical, Engineering: Metallurgical, Environmental Health, Fire Technology, Geology, International Communication, Journalism, Legal Assistance, Nature Conservation, Officiating and Coaching Science, Project Management, Public Relations Management, Quality, Sport and Exercise Technology, Somatology, Three-Dimensional Design, Veterinary Technology, all qualifications in the Arts Faculty and Education.
- 30 Septemberfor all other courses.
A non-refundable administration fee of R240 must accompany this application.
The administration fee may be deposited at Absa Bank, account number 040000003. Please write B102/0120 in the reference column, and the first ten digits of your identity number. The original deposit slip should be uploaded onto the system.
Certified copies of all document should be uploaded on the system either at Certificate Seen or School Leaving subjects.
Already in possession of a reference/student number?
Please log in under the heading “Registered Users” by entering your reference/student number and pin. If you are not in possession of your pin please click on “Request A Pin”. If you receive a message no e-mail address available please click on “Contact Us” and send your reference/student number and e-mail address to us and we will update your information.
Further important information regarding the application process is available.