Unitrans Driver Ultra Heavy Vacancy 2017
RECRUITER : UNITRANS SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
REF: #8519/GAUTENG/DRIVER ULTRA HEAVY (DANGEROUS GOODS)/8519
Unitrans has a vacancy for a Ultra Heavy Dangerous Goods Driver at it’s transport services operation in Alberton, Tulisa Park
Please view the full job spec for more details.
· Grade 10 Literacy level
· Code EC driver’s license with valid DGP
· 3 years experience driving a ultra heavy vehicle
· Experience transporting dangerous goods
Knowledge of and experience in the following aspects required:
· Defensive driving
· Function and location of vehicle components
· Road Traffic Act (i.e. operating a vehicle)
· Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
· Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
· Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
· Vehicle loading techniques
· Fluent in English necessary & able to converse in any other African Language advantageous.
· Contactable references for last two employers.
· Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
· Reliable, presentable and neat appearance
Successfully complete the following:
· medical evaluation
· induction processes
· driving evaluation
· criminal record verification
|Only web based applications will be considered.
For any assistance/queries in registering your CV please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 010 140 3099